Sunday, January 2, 2011

Time to Work

I thought about putting together a dorky and reflective rant on my 2010 year, but I decided it was sufficient to say it's time to get to work. Not work work of course, unemployment is one of my seven lifestyle principles. I mean training. As with most others, I've decided New Years is a pretty good (however arbitrary) point in time to refocus and get to work.

I've got approximately 900 workouts to do in 2011 and I'm done 5. I think that summarizes my attitude for the year. I'm not setting any New Year's resolution goals regarding results, performances, times or any of that crap. My goals are to stay injury free and be relentlessly consistent, every rep of every workout. If I can do that I will exceed any "material" goals I would set for myself.

I also have to beat Coach James in our Caribbean showdown in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment