Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A New Look

Well it seems that most athletes these days are off training somewhere far more exotic than winter-laden rural Ontario...so since I have nothing interesting to talk about at the moment I used my pre-ride procrastination time (otherwise known as morning) to make this thing look a little more professional.

I can't complain though, I'll have my share of sun and warm weather soon enough. I'll be in Florida for close to two weeks with the LPC March Training Camp. And I'm already organizing my early season travel to Miami and Trinidad&Tobago in May.

Other than catching a bit of a winter cold over the past week training continues to roll along. Nothing overly exciting, nothing out of the ordinary, nothing blog-worthy...just train/recover/repeat. As Coach CT would say, that's the best time.

No comments:

Post a Comment