Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Madrid ITU

Miguel Indurain turns to triathlon in Madrid

“Triathlon is a formidable and spectacular sport and I am delighted to be one of the guests at the Casa de Campo in Madrid for this impressive day of world championship action”

Full story from ITU here. Very cool, and good to hear that roadies are starting to respect us triathletes!

This weekend also marks the start of Ontario's triathlon season with Multisport Canada's newest triathlon venue in Woodstock. Word on the street is it will be a fast and scenic course, and I'm looking forward to my first race as an elite triathlete. Training has been heavy but I'm surviving and getting stronger.

John Salt and the MSC crew always put on fantastic races and Woodstock will be no exception. Check out MultiSport Zone's tent at the race site, and come see me at the finish line and on the podium. Say hi, ask questions, and check out all my cool new toys from Kuota, K-Swiss and Rudy Project.

No comments:

Post a Comment