Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday!


That's right, my blog turns one today! And what a year it has been as I've shared my experiences of training and learning the ropes of elite-level triathlon.

We've shared the good times...


and the tough times...

And even times when my sarcastic sense of humour and arsehole opinions have (unintentionally) spurred public outrage and mass rioting. But through it all we've persevered and this blog has encapsulated my growth as an athlete and person. From no name age-grouper, to no name professional triathlete.

My goals last year were to win age group nationals and obtain my elite card (done and done), and this year's goals are even simpler: to make my ITU debut, and to come out alive.

It's been a fun year and this season promises to be even better than last. And I'll try not to break both my wrists (in two seperate bike crashes) this year. Thanks for reading, I'll work on coming up with happier and more worthwhile posts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment