Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Exciting News

Some off-season updates. I've been talking to the guys at MultiSport Zone, a new (and the only) triathlon specific store/awesome training facility in London. They see that I've got some potential in the sport and have gotten on board with me, and they're quickly becoming a great supporter in my triathlon career.

I'll be racing for MSZ next season and doing my best to get their name out there through my performances as they're a great group of guys with a lot of knowledge...and a lot of cool toys in the store. I'm also going to be helping them out with their youth and junior programs that are run through the shop and I'm looking forward to that as well.

As a triathlete who, by definition, loves my toys and shiny new stuff...here's the most exciting part. I'm getting some new very exciting sponsors for next season as I journey into the pro ranks. A couple big names in triathlon are looking to support me as well...a carbon stallion and lots of cool gear coming my way! Details to come soon.

For now, I have a FIST bike fit at the shop on Friday to get the perfect geometry for a new TT setup which I'm really excited for. I wasn't happy with the fit on the TT bike I had last year so I look forward to some big performance and comfort gains. I'll probably also find out how terrible the fit is on my road bike. And for training, I'm over that pesky cold and finally getting some active rest in. I'm joining the London Runner Distance Club next week to really bring my run to the next level, getting my swim training underway with a Guelph Marlins swim coach in the UWO Tri Club, and I'll probably do most of my winter riding on the computrainers at MSZ! So things are really starting to pan out for the off season.

No comments:

Post a Comment