Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Real Ryan Power

It has recently come to my attention that I have an imposter, or perhaps I have uncovered the central character in a diabolical clone plot that threatens my very identity.



Lurking in the kid's 3-5 year old division, this "Ryan Power" completed his 15 yard swim/500m bike/100m run at the Milton KOS...significantly faster than I can swim 15 yards. I'm in danger of losing my title of "fastest guy in the world named Ryan Power" and all the fame and riches that come with it. And I bet he even writes more worthwhile blog posts than I do.

He's trying to take me down, but you must believe me. I am the real Ryan Power! If I ever meet this identity thief in competition, calling him Ry-guy should piss him off enough for me to defeat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment