Thursday, July 8, 2010

Quote of the Month




Ok this story is a little dorky for typical blogging material, but FF to 1:35 into the video for my favourite triathlon quote of the 2010 season.

In other news...there really is no news. I'm still stuck spending more time watching Le Tour while doing prehab than actually training (at least it's very cool to have a Canadian 4th on GC!). It's getting a little frustrating with some of my big races for the season on the horizon and being limited in training for three weeks now. I'm feeling strong on the bike again, runs are coming along but swims are still very inconsistent. Some days its just a no-go when I get in the water. Which is not a good thing when I'm trying to race ITU.

I have another visit to my physio tomorrow to get a better idea of how things are progressing, and hopefully figure out how to get back into training and racing. But when it comes down to it I am more concerned with getting healthy and getting back to feeling good - physically and mentally - in training. Even if it means having to take a few steps back and reconsidering my races this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment