Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Bike


(different components, that was the only pic I could find)

Kuota Kult:
Sram Red drivetrain
Stronglight crankset w/ BB30
Kuota carbon bars and stem
Fulcrum training wheels and Mavic Cosmic Pro race wheels.
I'm pretty sure bikes don't come any more awesome.

And the best part is the reversible seatpost, which has allowed me to set up the bike in a TT position for the hilly and technical St Croix 70.3 course, and will transform into a kickass draft legal bike for ITU. Right now it looks like this...



I'll take prettier pictures when I take the bars off after St. Croix.

As you may be aware, I was planning on racing Scott bikes this season. Unforuntately the combination of some issues with supply, and my tight training schedule and early season racing meant that things didn't work out. I have nothing against Scott bikes, and still have the highest respect for the brand. Their reputation as some of the best bikes in the world is well deserved. But I am now pursuing an exciting new opportunity with Kuota, and look forward to getting on board and showing off these beautiful bikes.

I also want to give a shout out to K-Swiss who are hooking me up for running shoes this season. I've been running in the K-Ona shoe for a couple months now its its my favourite running shoe I've ever had. Thanks K-Swiss and Kuota,

Love Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment