Tuesday, February 1, 2011

LPC Training Day

Having trained with LPC for just over a year I still haven't met many of the inspiring athletes, so I took the rare opportunity to train with a group and had a change of scenery from boring old London.

It was a big training day for a lot of athletes and I helped out a little with a technical swim session before a run on the forthcoming Loaring Run Under the Sun course (more on that another time), some core stability with physio Charlotte Loaring and a solid two hour spin at Loaring Physio. Lots of fun, some valuable instruction and I'm looking forward to the next one! Some photos I stole from James:

The night before...supremely confident in my fitness


This is where dreams go to get rehab-ed (and Olympic gold medallists)


Lionel Sanders felt like going tempo, and ran a 15:52 5k


Hold the pee!


Either I'm getting a head start on heat prep, or I'm just too damn skinny to stay warm


Aww aren't they cute


Thanks LPC for a fun day! Can't wait for Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment