Friday, February 26, 2010

24 Hour Training Camp

It seems to be the season for training camps. Unfortunately there are no high performance programs in London...and I have no money. So I drove up to Guelph for a 24 hour camp with Coach James.

Kicked off the training camp with a spin on the rollers with one-minuters, then off to the pool for a quick technical swim. I forgot how fast the U og G pool is.

The second half of my camp was a swim with the PTC, 90 minute run on snowy trails (man that sucked), and 90 minutes on the computrainer riding the St Croix real course video. "The Beast" isn't that bad, nothing like a real mountain climb. I was around 330W for 7-8 minutes of climbing. Lots of great descending on the course though.

So that was my training camp. No Maui or Tuscon, but good times were had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment