Monday, August 24, 2009

Glimpses of Kelowna

Ryan Smith, Steve Hewick and James Loaring kicking some ass and working together in the men's elite race. Great racing guys

Whitfield dominated from start to finish, and high fived just about every kid there after he finished. Class act.

Tich and Jones sprinting for second. Jones took it at the line.

Pre-race for me

Dismounting as race leader!

Simply put, I just hurt on the run...
...but I held it together for the win
Haha I look less than pleased here, but I promise I was the first person to shake their hands at the finish and here.

A crazy and wonderful day of racing all around. And people have started paying attention to me now that I've justified my hard work, and confidence, all summer. Now its time to search out a bike sponsor!

No comments:

Post a Comment